Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mad Men Challenge Update

I haven't mentioned this particular challenge lately, but that doesn't mean that things haven't been happening behind the scenes. In fact, I was really, really hoping to have it finished today, just in time for the premiere. Alas, it was not to be. I'm going to try to get some handsewing done on it tonight while I watch, but it's black, and it's night. Two factors that mean the possibility for success is low. We'll see.


In the meantime, I'll show you what I've chosen to do for the challenge. I'm going to challenge my inner young, cute, sexy secretary/nanny and am choosing this as my inspiration:
source
And I'm using Simplicity 6094 as it's basis.
It's not for sale yet in my shop, but an eerily similar one is here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be done tomorrow. Tuesday at the latest... be sure to check back!


And, sshhhhh, it's about to start!



1 comment:

  1. Elle, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Details about the award can be found on my blog.
    http://smclevenger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails